If you are living in Switzerland but have worked in the UK and contributed to a UK pension scheme, you maybe wondering what your options are.
SuisseRock is based in Nyon Switzerland and specialise in helping expats and Swiss nationals review their UK pension assets Thanks to our client recommendations we have grown from strength to strength since SuisseRock was born in 2015. Our team have over 10 years of experience and have overseen the transfer of £100m in pension assets.
Whether you are on a short term work contract, have repatriated or are planning to retire in Switzerland it is important for you to explore your options.
Benefits of reviewing your UK Pension
Now that you are no longer resident in the UK there are many benefits available to you such as an International SIPP and QROPS. Establishing which of these two solutions is best suited to your personal needs requires an in-depth review of both your UK pension and personal financial situation. If you do not have a financial advisor who understands both the UK and Swiss regulation and tax systems please do feel free to contact us and one of our expert advisors will be happy to help you.
Additional benefits include;
- Choice of relevant currency such as EUR or CHF
- Consolidation of multiple pension schemes in to one manageable policy
- Enhanced growth – Balanced investors benefit from 6.2% and our growth investors 9.2% per annum
- Take advantage of your Final Salary (Defined Benefit) transfer value
- Take control of your investment and manage your portfolio yourself or use our bespoke portfolios
- Low and transparent charges help to maximise the growth of our clients pension capital
- Our low cost structures of 1.47% which includes annual trustee fees, platform, investment underlying assets and active management including quarterly and ad hoc reviews
- Reduce your tax liabilities and maximise your income post retirement
- Take advantage of regular reviews and ensure you are on track to achieve your future retirement goals
Once you are aware of your pension benefits you can then start to put plans in place for your retirement. In most cases we have found there is usually a significant shortfall between someone’s current income and their projected income post retirement. So we have a number of solutions that allow you to bridge the gap between the two. These include 2nd pillar buy backs, optional 3rd pillar pensions and other forms of regular and lump sum investments.
You can review your UK pension in 3 simple steps
STEP ONE – Speak with one of our qualified UK pension advisors
STEP TWO – We will review all of your UK pension assets and discuss your future goals and objectives in order to understand what retirement looks like for you.
STEP THREE – We will provide you with our FREE comprehensive report outlining where you are now and what your options are. From here you can make informed decisions about how to improve your future income.