NEW WEALTH MANAGER / CONSULTANT POSITION
OTE £100,000 Plus per annum
SuisseRock are always looking to add professional and motivated individuals to their team and we currently are seeking to add two new consultants.
Whether you are already a Wealth Manager or want to start your new career in finance this position could be exactly what you are looking for.
As a Wealth Manager/Consultant your duties would include the following;
- Booking meetings with other expatriates who are living and working in Switzerland by actively networking and calling new contacts.
- Meeting with your potential clients face to face in order to establish their financial dreams and goals.
- After listening to your clients requirements you will research the markets to find a suitable solution for them. You will then present your proposal and take them on as a client.
- You will review your clients portfolios every three months to ensure they are on track and make changes as and when required.
- This is a new business position and you will need to have a proven track record of being successful as a Wealth Manager or a Sales Representative. This is a challenging role but has amazing financial rewards.
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Wealth Manager or in Sales.
- You will be money hungry and extremely self motivated and not need to be micro managed by your manager.
- Willing to move to Geneva or Neighbouring France.
Further position details
This position will allow you to be extremely flexible as you will be working from home as the majority of your time will be spent face to face at your clients offices or homes.
This is a commission only role so you need to have the drive and determination to be successful. If you want to earn in excess of £100,000 in your first year and build your own sustainable business then this job is for you.
In order to apply
If you would like to apply for our position we would love to hear from you. Simply send your CV and motivation letter to care[email protected] or click apply below and after considering your application will be in contact with you.