WHY REVIEW YOUR UK PENSIONS?
In most cases our client’s pension funds are substantial and make up a large percentage of their overall wealth. To not know how your capital is invested and more importantly how much income it will generate for you when you retire is ludicrous.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR UK PENSIONS?
Whether or not you have a Final Salary or Money Purchase scheme we are able to contact your providers and request very detailed information from them. We will establish the following;
- How you capital is invested
- At what age can you access your pension
- What your projected benefits at retirement are
- Will your spouse receive all or half of your benefits upon your death
- Is your pension frozen and not growing
- Have you or are you close to exceeding your life time allowance
- What the charges are associated to your scheme
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you are aware of your pension benefits you can then start to put plans in place for your retirement. In most cases we have found there is usually a shortfall between someone’s current income and their projected income in retirement so we have a number of solutions that allow you to bridge the gap between the two.
If there isn’t a shortfall and you have sufficient provisions in place you can relax knowing that you have everything in place to allow you to enjoy life in retirement and even perhaps plan to retire earlier than expected.